Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Elite Eight- Prague Watch Party




Everyone here watched as many games of the NCAA tournament as we could. Even when the 8pm Central games started at 1am or later here. For the Elite Eight game we had even more K-Staters in Prague than normal. Some of our friends studying in Germany were visiting that weekend. They were happy just to get to watch a game because their internet isn't available at such late hours--only in cafes.
We ended up watching it at the Globe--a restaurant with a bookstore at the front of it. They projected the game on a big screen for us. Quite the event! Wish it could've been a better game, but it was an unbelievable season nonetheless! And now I won't have to be so jealous of everyone that's at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment