Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Czech Food: restaurants


This week I have eaten probably the best food that I will eat in my entire time in Prague. Aunt Linda and Uncle Jim are trying all of these restaurants, including one at the roof of the Dancing Building by Frank Gehry. We got to go up onto the roof afterwards and see the view.
I'm definitely eating more than I have been. Soon I'll have to go back to my stand-by grilled cheese, omlette or salad menu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment