Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Swiss Trip

We went to Switzerland for Easter, visited Zurich and Lucerne. It was supposed to be raining the entire time we were there, but we lucked out and the weather was a little chilly, but springy nonetheless. I was able to enjoy Swiss chocolate and a couple types of Swiss cheese, and pretzel bread, but it has spoiled me--because now the Czech versions are bland by comparison.
Spent most of the first day in the Zurich Kunsthaus (Art Museum). It was a spectacular way to spend the first rainy day. The rest of the time was spent wandering around the "old town" and the lake and the Swiss hillsides of both cities. The trip was lovely, probably my favorite so far. (as evidence: all the pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment