Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Berlin cont.

I'm glad we gambled on Monday being better weather in Berlin. It was gorgeous. We went to the Reichstag first thing and went up to the dome designed by Sir Norman Foster. I would recommend it to anyone. (but get there early, the line is ridiculous otherwise).
We had several things on our checklist for our last day in Berlin: currywurst, Neue Nationalgalerie, MoMA, Bauhaus Archive, and riding the #100 bus (it goes right by a lot of the major sights). Out of all of those 2 of the museums were closed (Monday!), but we did everything else. The Bauhaus Archive was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment