Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

For luck, or to return to Prague.

The last few days that Aunt Linda and Uncle Jim were here were amazing, weather-wise. (and company-wise!). They were able to see everything in snow and sun. I'm so glad that they were able to see it when it was sunny. So glad that they were able to bring some warmer weather! So glad they were able to come visit.
This picture is of them on the Charles bridge-at the plaque beneath Jan Nepomuk, which you do so that you will return to Prague again someday. (Unfortunately, they returned too soon-BA strikes left them in Prague for a few more days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment