Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Parametric Modeling!


We were working on the parametric software tutorials this week. Getting ready for our all-day-Monday workshop when we will design a little building and then have it fabricated using a cnc router. (machine that can make models from what the computer file tells it).
Excited to see what those will look like!

1 comment:

  1. hey I want to see what the model looks like!! that sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete