Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Prague SPRING!

Real signs of Spring! Thank goodness, I was starting to worry.
All of the major squares have Easter markets set up, ready to go. All of the trees are tied with ribbons and fake forsythia and eggs. Really bright. Makes everything look different. The first picture is of Old Town Square. The markets open up tomorrow and go until Easter. Everyone is excited for Easter, judging from this and all the stores that are putting up Easter stuff.
We went to the Botanical Gardens today, first time I've been there. Wasn't really expecting to see anything growing outside of the greenhouses, but there was!
Adorable flowers, early spring ones like crocuses and the kinds in the picture above. Pretty much made my day. I'm going to have to go back now, and see all the different plants start to grow and bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment