Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

School, lunch







So we started classes this week. We don't have to solidify our schedule until next wednesday, but we have the opportunity to "survey" all of the available classes or attend the ones we're interested in and then chose later.
It has been interesting to see the options. So far there have been a lot more art classes offered (which we don't have a lot of at home). The studio I chose also offers some things that we don't get to do at home: we're going to be using a lot of different newer software and technology to design our studio projects. I thought the chance to learn some things about parametric design software, etc. was something I couldn't turn down.

The pictures are from lunch (yesterday). I had the chocolate chip yogurt, mini baguette, and shockingly pink drink. Sam had the cabbage salad, Branden had the more traditional potato pancake and chicken (although in very non-traditional portions).

No comments:

Post a Comment