Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fred and Ginger

Today was the warmest, sunniest day yet. There is barely a trace of snow left on the ground. Most places have thawed and melted out completely. I've been finding things that I had no idea existed because they were covered by the snow and ice. It is also possible to walk down certain paths and stairs now that they aren't completely snowpacked.

I walked down by Karlovo Namesti and along the Vlatava today. The river walk is one of those places that was too snowy to really enjoy, but today it was perfect.

Saw the "dancing building" by Frank Gehry for more than a glance today. It was kind of dirty. But so are a lot of the other buildings around here. Luckily spring and rain seem like they're on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment