Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Czech Food: Fried Cheese


This is the closest you can get to fast food here. Vegetarian fast food, that is. They have street vendors who sell all kinds of sausages that you take away on buns. But the best is the fried cheese. It's a square patty of fried eidam (that's their common cheese) it's like a giant mozzarella stick on a bun. The bread products are so good here. And the mustard all has more horseradish than yellow mustard would have at home.

All in all, it's absolutely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment