Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Arrival




We flew out on the fourth. Went from KC> Chicago> Frankfurt> Prague and arrived here at 9:30 in the morning. The last leg was the best (after we figured out how to get through customs and back through security). I do not know if the airport was under construction or if our plane was too small, but we boarded a BUS from the gate and then they drove us out to the plane sitting on the runway. There were so many buses and vehicles out there. Sam and I were cracking up the whole time (partly due to lack of sleep), but it was still pretty funny. They gave us breakfast of a. .. i do not know the German. some sort of square bread with pepper cream cheese spread on it. Kind of like a bagel without a hole. It was probably the best thing I had eaten the whole trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment