Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Picnics & Paddleboats

Sam, John, Keegan and I went out for a picnic lunch... We were heading for Petrin, but the trams weren't running their regular routes for some reason that was only explained in Czech, so we went to an island instead. Today was beautiful. I feel like, unless it's raining, that's how the weather is going to be from now on. The island we picnic-ed on had paddleboats for hire. I have wanted to take a paddleboat onto the Vltava since we first got here, so today was a good day.
Now for some studio and schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment