Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Castle grounds

This week has been rainy and gray. Or partly one of those things. April showers exist in the CZ too, apparently. There was one beautiful morning this week, and I quickly got out and went to the gardens and grounds around the castle that just opened up starting in April.
I went to the botanical gardens to see if anything new was blooming... disappointing! Zurich beats Prague on botanical gardens for sure. : ( But, the castle gardens were nice--they're a lot closer, too. So I'll just spend more time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment