Intent:

For any of you that don't know, I love postcards.
I've decided that this is probably the best way to document my time in Prague: a blog based on photographs and postcards.
I'll post more often this way (hopefully), and there will just be a small amount of text--a postcard's worth. And this way I'll be able to send "postcards" to everyone.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Prague Beer Festival

The last of the K-State visitors have come through Prague in the past week. The Italian programs ended a week or so ago. One of the best things we took them to was the Beer Festival that's going on the entire second half of this month. They have typical Czech food and beers, so I tried apple pie (?!) and I had two amazing dark beers... something that I haven't found in the Czech Republic so much. Maybe I just haven't been looking in the right places? Mom, Dad and Emily are set to arrive soon... maybe they'll want to see the beer festival. : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa,

    Wow, this beer festival sounds like fun.

    I'd love to feature one of your posts on Pink Pangea (www.PinkPangea.com), a travel site specifically geared towards women travelers. Submit a photo of yourself in Prague and write a post about your experiences. You might also want to provide some tips for other women travelers to the Czech Republic. We will be sure to link back to your site.

    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Rachel
    rachel@pinkpangea.com

    ReplyDelete